Hello hello! In this new version we revert our changes made last version to support Quickbook's new import function, as well as make some Quality of Life enhancements to reports.
As always, customers with a Dassle Support Contract will get this update as soon as they open up Dassle the next time. Don't have a current Dassle Support Contract? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (239) 324-0735 to find out how to get one!
- New QB Imports
Unfortunately, we had to remove the QB Export changes we had made in the previous version and shelve this feature until Quickbooks can get this feature polished enough for actual use. You can read more about what went in to this decision, as well as what we did for the past 8 months before coming to this decision
- Payment Types on Daily Summary Report
Changed the Daily Summary so that Payment Types are shown by Payment Group, correctly show the Payment Type name (not the Payment Type Entry name), and they are now alphabetized. Should make it much easier to make sense of your different payment types in Dassle.
- League Statement Report ordering
Fixed some issues with ordering. Now all entries/payments should be ordered by the date they apply to, followed by when they are entered. So if I had two entries on the same date, the one that was entered first will be shown first.
- Database connection issues
Fixed an issue where Dassle wouldn't prompt you to enter database connection info when it couldn't find your databases.
- Deleted Expenses messing with reports
Fixed an issue where a deleted expense would still mess with your deposit and reports. The workaround was to set the expense's value to $0 before deleting, but that workaround is no longer necessary.
- SQL connection closes after save
Fixed an issue where certain actions could either be done once, after which point future changes wouldn't take. This was commonly seen with changes to entries and import rules, but happened all over Dassle.
- Cash Sheet wouldn't let you zero denominations out
Fixed an issue where Dassle wouldn't save a change to a denomination on the cash sheet if it was changed from a positive number to 0. A workaround of setting the denomination to "-1" then to "0" was used, but is no longer necessary.